1) Cookies – electronic data collected by the web browser on the User’s device
2) Newsletter – e-mail sent periodically to the User containing information about events and news related to the activities on the timeonflight.com website
3) Website – website which can be accessed under the address timeonflight.com
4) User – a natural person, a legal person and unincorporated organizational unit not being a legal person but to whom an act has granted a legal capacity and who benefits in any way from the timeonflight.com website
§2. Rules on the processing of personal data, the rights of Internet users and website users
1. Personal data of the customers of the website is administered by entrepreneur IT EUROPEAN GROUP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Rejtana 17 lok. 11 (postal code 02-516, Warsaw), entered into the National Court Register under no. 0000551841, holding tax identification number 5213693478, REGON number 361236310, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +48 22/258 95 26.
2. Users' personal data is protected by the Administrator in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended.) in a manner that prevents accessing them by third parties, processing them in violation of the law, as well as their modification, loss, violation or destruction. The Administrator protects Users’ personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for processing personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 100, item. 1024), in particular by storing them on the appropriate servers and using antivirus software.
3. Providing personal data by the Users is voluntary.
4. Users' personal data is processed by the Administrator for the purpose of electronically supplied services and the implementation of contracts concluded via the Internet website timeonflight.com.
5. In case of expression by the User of separate and informed consent, their personal data shall be also processed for the purpose of delivering the newsletter.
6. Users are entitled to review their personal data, correct it, as well as to request its removal. To exercise this right, please contact the Administrator via email (to the email address specified in paragraph. 1), by telephone (telephone number indicated in paragraph. 1) or by mail (to the Administrator’s address: ul. Rejtana 17 lok. 11, 02-516 Warsaw).
7. In case of expression by the User of additional consent, their personal information shall be processed by the website to keep them informed about new promotions and services available on the website.
8. The administrator uses session and analytical cookie files. These files are used to:
- monitor, develop and improve the timeonflight.com website
- adapt the website to the individual needs of the Users
10. The User has the right to disable cookies’ storage in their browser settings.